Level Transmitter and Controller
Shuttle® is an advanced microprocessor based ultrasonic level meter with an intelligent, precise measuring system utilizing the latest hardware and software technology. Shuttle® provides simple and logical operation, using advanced technology resulting in a high quality product at a competitive price.
Key points of Level transmitter:
- Level transmitter with advanced features
- Optimal ratio between features, user-friendliness, reliability, quality and price
- Available with a range of sensors for ranges up to 25 m, and with enhanced chemical resistance
- Narrow 3º beam angle allows applications in narrow wells.
- Short blocking distance of 35 cm
- Ranges from 10cm up to 15 m with one sensor model
- Automatic start-up function.
- 2 build-in output relays for pump control
Features of Level Transmitter:
- Only 35 cm dead band
- 0-10 cm ……10 – 25 m in one unit
- ± 0,2 % accuracy of measuring range
- Advanced learning function
- Build in pump Control
- Flexible installation
- Best Level measurement performance
Key points of Ultrasonic Sensors:
- Various sensor options
- MJK Ultrasonic sensors for FM approval for hazardous areas, class 1, div 1 applications group A-G.
- Chemical resistant sensor made of PVDF – is suitable for measurements in tanks with aggressive liquids.
Match Sensors to applications:
- 3° beam handle turbulence and surface debris, and allows installation in crowded wet wells or on sidewalls
- 6° – 7° Broader beam handles solids level and long distances measurement
- Sensors with FM approvals for use in explosion hazard areas.
- Chemically resistant sensor for chemical storage tank applications.
Adaptable Wherever Level is Measured:
- Lift stations
- Storm flow installations
- Sewage plants
- Sludge Storage
- Drinking water facilities
- Process and food industries
- Solids levels
- Open channels, flumes and weirs