Digital IQ sensors for dissolved oxygen
FDO® sensors are the perfect solution for measuring dissolved oxygen. In addition to being free of calibration and flow, with their 45° membrane, they are also insensitive to air bubbles. Therefore, you will not require any additional installation equipment. The robust design of this sensors allows the use with an overpressure of up to 10 bar. The special membrane has a unique stability and thus ensures stable measured values.DIN compliant – the optical FDO® oxygen sensors for the IQ Sensor Net to regulate biological cleaning steps.
- No electrolyte, calibration, interferences, or warm-up period.
- Zero oxygen consumption technology elimintaes the need for stirring.
- Resistant to bubbles bursting on the sensor with 45 degree angle.
- Extremely long sensor cap life; factory calibrated.
- Calibration and flow free.
- Insensitive to air bubbles.
- Low usage costs.