Online Hydrogen Purity analyser
- The Nova Tri-gas analyzers are designed specifically for monitoring H2 purity in the H2 feed to a power generator and to monitor the purging procedure during shut down. The analyzer can measure the following gases by switch selection : Range 1: 0-100.0% H2 in Air; Range 2 : 0-100.0% H2 in CO2; Range 3 : 0-100.0% Air in CO2. A 4-20 mA output is provided for the range of 85-100% H2 in air, along with two gas alarms and a sensor fail alarm.
- For continuous analysis of hydrogen (H2) purity and for purge monitoring of hydrogen-cooled generators and synchronous converters.
- Isolated analog, RS232, RS485, MODBUS and Ethernet output available options.
- Auto calibration option which includes the following features:
a. Touch-screen display for easy entry of calibration gas settings, alarm set points, and calibration frequency.
b. One-touch ‘cal-now’ button (magnetic switch in explosion proof control cabinet) permits easy, and complete calibration without needing to open cabinet cover.
- Channel 1 – Air for Zero, 100% H2 for Span.
- Channel 2 – 100% CO2 for Zero, 100% H2 for Span.
- Channel 3 – 100% CO2 for Zero, Air for Span.
- One analyzer monitors all 3 gases for purity (Range 1) or purging (Ranges 2 and 3) :
a. Range 1 : 0-100% H2 in Air
b. Range 2 : 0-100% H2 in CO2
b. Range 3 : 0-100% Air in CO2.
- Best value continuous tri-gas analyzer.
- Bright digital readout, 4-20 mA Outputs.
- Long life electrochemical thermal conductivity cell with high accuracy and repeatability, cannot be burned out.
- Explosion proof gas detector enclosure suitable for Class 1 Division 1 Group BCD rated areas, UL/FM/CSA certified.
- Fast response (T90 -10 to 15 secs).
- Easy to maintain modular layout.
- Built in pressure regulator.