Portable Hydrogen Purity analyser
The Nova 380 Series Tri-Gas Analyzer is designed for monitoring H2 purity inside a power generator and to monitor the purging procedure during a generator shut down or start up.
The analyzer contains a temperature compensated thermal conductivity (T/C) cell, amplifier board, digital readout, range switch, pressure regulator, gas flow control valve, pump and a flow indicator. A recorder output is optional.
The T/C cell does not burn the sample nor is it consumed in any way, so it has a life expectancy of over 10 years. Measurement results are fast and accurate. A rechargeable ‘gel cell’ battery provides enough power for about 8 hours of continuous operation and the analyzer can be used while it is being recharged.
- For checking purity of hydrogen (H2) in H2-cooled generators and synchronous converters. The Model 380 Series will also monitor the safe purging of H2 during shut down or startup.
- Recorder outputs of 0-1 V or 4-20 mA.
- Suitcase (K) style cabinet available.
- Range 1 : Air for Zero, 100% H2 for Span.
- Range 2 : 100% CO2 for Zero, 100% H2 for Span.
- Range 3 : 100% CO2 for Zero, Air for Span.
- All Nova analyzers are built using proven technologies and techniques. If this product does not suit your application, please contact Nova. In many cases, we are able to build an analyzer specific to your needs.
- Rugged design that is easy to operate.
- Fast warm up and response.
- Monitors 0-100% H2 in air, 0-100% H2 in CO2, 0-100% Air in CO2.
- Rugged long life thermal conductivity cell.
- Digital readout meter with backlight.
- Rechargeable battery operation.
- Modular layout that is easy to maintain.
- Built in flow meter, flow control valve and pump.
- Built in pressure regulator prevents over pressuring of pump and sensor.
- Weatherproof (WP) cabinet with clear lexan cover.
- Sample pressure ranges 0.5 PSI to 125 PSI.