Work With Us
- Should have a minimum 4-6 years of project sales experience in industrial products.
- Prepare Job cards, in line with offer / PO received and send to coordination along with Work order and all necessary documents.
- The Sales Engineer is responsible for actively supporting the product evaluation stage of the sales process working in conjunction with the sales team.
- People with high energy level and positive attitude, shall be able to cover the market and communicate with decision makers to bring profitable business to the organization.
- The Sales Engineer will also provide post-sales support, including identifying any issues that may arise during onboarding of users to assure customer satisfaction.
- Coordinating with back office sales team for submission of proposals/offers/quotations to the customer within specified time frame.
- To follow up payments Dynamic person with good communication skills, Should have prior exp.
- Technical Skills, Communication Skills,Ability to discuss technical concepts with clients, Team work, Willingness to travel, Eagerness to learn and grow with our organization
- Should have good communication skills & presentation skills.
- Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales, Positive Attitude and Ability to think
- Should be Competent in understanding and Communicating all product and technical information effectively to customers.
- Timely delivery of material/services to the project & coordination with the project team for the procurement related issues
- Once they receive the best suitable quotation then they can finalize the order by comparing the pre-requisites.
- Negotiation, Vendor Development and Vendors Evaluation for Engineering Materials.
- Raising PO in favor of selected Supplier.
- Knowledge of Industrial Market, Vendors, Material, Commercial Terms and Conditions.
- Coordinating with factory for purchase requirements and stock quantity-Inspecting material before dispatch to factory-Managing logistics of supplies-Vendor Development-Sourcing materials from vendors (old and new)-Negotiating commercial terms of offering-Preparing purchase orders, ensuring timely delivery of material and clearing vendors bills.
- Coordinating with Account department for timely payment to vendors.
- Maintaining proper communication between superiors and suppliers in order to convey every degree of detail properly before finalizing.
- Looking for Candidates Purchase Engineer with 2 to 4 years experience.