Work With Us
- Should have a minimum 4-6 years of project sales experience in industrial products.
- Prepare Job cards, in line with offer / PO received and send to coordination along with Work order and all necessary documents.
- The Sales Engineer is responsible for actively supporting the product evaluation stage of the sales process working in conjunction with the sales team.
- People with high energy level and positive attitude, shall be able to cover the market and communicate with decision makers to bring profitable business to the organization.
- The Sales Engineer will also provide post-sales support, including identifying any issues that may arise during onboarding of users to assure customer satisfaction.
- Coordinating with back office sales team for submission of proposals/offers/quotations to the customer within specified time frame.
- To follow up payments Dynamic person with good communication skills, Should have prior exp.
- Technical Skills, Communication Skills,Ability to discuss technical concepts with clients, Team work, Willingness to travel, Eagerness to learn and grow with our organization
- Should have good communication skills & presentation skills.
- Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales, Positive Attitude and Ability to think
- Should be Competent in understanding and Communicating all product and technical information effectively to customers.